|Guides for Aging in Place, Universal Design & Green Living
|SAGE TIPS - Some to Share & Some for You
Recent PostsPLEASE NOTE: The Sage in Home blog posts have been edited for a professional audience and re-published. We are currently building www.SageTip.com for consumers.
Sage in Home helps businesses and caring networks create "Better Homes for Active Living" - We help promote Aging in Place, Universal Design, Independent Living, Green Choices and other smart ideas!
- Medicare policy threatens Aging in Place CMS (US Medicare) is about to implement a new policy that will dramatically reduce the reimbursement rates for complex rehabilitation wheelchair accessories and seating systems. According to experts in the home medical equipment industry, access…Read more ›>>>
- FREE DURING LAUNCH We rebuilt our directories of businesses and resources involved in creating Better Homes for Active Living. We call them Sage Professionals or Sage Pros. Most of these home-related professionals are trained in: Aging in Place Universal Design Accessible Homes…Read more ›>>>
- Reorganization Sage in Home is reorganizing. Going forward, Sage in Home will focus on professionals who help Seniors, Family Caregivers and Baby Boomers create better homes for active living. At Sage in Home, “active living” incorporates Aging in Place, Universal…Read more ›>>>
- Helping your clients stay warm is now easier than ever! Easy and beautiful throughout a home – from the kitchen to the bathroom and all points in between. Pictured here is a kitchen renovation from Leave it to Bryan (HGTV)…Read more ›>>>
- It’s official! This February will be one of the coldest on record for many cities across North America. This focuses our attention on keeping warm and comfortable -but important for your health? Yes, it’s true for everyone – and very important if a doctor has…Read more ›>>>